The Horseshoe version of the Slimfold
seat addresses issues for personal intimate cleaning where standard
seats restrict access.
People with the need for adaptive care
will find the current offerings available; heavy, intrusive when
stored and hard to clean, the Slimfold Horseshoe design eliminates
these issues and more with clever thought, research and design.
Incorporating covered fixings, hidden
hinges and with the unique way the seat folds and stows, the
Slimfold is easy to clean and reduces areas where bacteria can
build up that could lead to infection.
The seat neatly sits a mere 114mm
compared to 200mm plus for standard offerings off the wall when
stowed, with no protruding edges to catch the user and eliminating
the risk of falling down and causing injury
The Slimfold Horseshoe provides comfort, strength and assurance
designed specifically for users who require support and extra
assistance of bathing for areas of the body which are harder to
- Personal cleaning with ease: Horseshoe access, provides easy
cleaning to intimate areas of the body
- Strong fold down arms with rounded edges, provide assurance
moving in and out of the seat and during side transition
- Natural padding: the Slimfold seat area traps air between the 2
water tight surfaces with no nooks and crannies for bacteria to
accumulate, can be cleaned easily and simply.
- No standard padded cushions which are hard to clean, trap dirt
and perish after prolonged use
- Neatly stows away: Folds upwards, flat against the shower area
wall providing a clean minimalist look, with no pultruding legs and
hinges, sitting 111mm off the wall for the seat and 55mm for the
- Safe and secure: Unique folding mechanism prevents the seat
from accidently dropping down.
- Strong and long lasting: High grade corrosion resistant
Stainless steel legs that fold away flat to the wall, distribute
load evenly, easy to clean and very strong, providing enough
strength to withstand weight of up to 300kg.
- No more rust and legs filling with water as per conventional