We Are Wetroms - How to install wetrooms.
The tour continues in 2018.
With market growth in the wetrooms sector reaching an all time
high, and the associated new business opportunities that this
affords installers, understanding how to design and fit a wetroom
is fast becoming an essential skill.
Following the success of our 2016 and 2017 training Tours we've
decided to once again embark on a national tour for wetroom
installer training in 2018.
Wetroom Training Testimonial
"Tiler, Andy Carroll who
attended the course in Manchester said:
Attending Impey's 'We Are Wetrooms' training in
Manchester was a great experience for myself and my son. We learnt
a lot and the information was conveyed in an interesting and simple
Impey is a very progressive brand
and the products are designed to make the installer's life easier;
it's definitely a brand you can trust. The rotating trap on the
EasyFit floor former is a huge time saver and the Waterguard
tanking membrane is so simple to fit - I wouldn't hesitate to
recommend Impey products to both installers and tilers."
What happens on the day?
The 2018 'We are Wetrooms' tour is visiting nine
easy-access sporting venues across the UK, giving installers the
opportunity to learn essential wetroom fitting skills at a
convenient location of their choice. The day starts at 9.30am and
finishes circa 3pm and includes a buffet lunch.
The 'We are Wetrooms' tour, which kicks off in March, will
incorporate extensive training on all of our market-leading wetroom
products including the AquaDec EasyFit floor former; a
patented wetroom floor former, designed with the installer in mind.
Plus, the Waterguard tanking
solution, and the AquaGrade screed template for concrete
The programme for the day will include:
- What is a wetroom floor former?
- Wetroom installation and floor formers
- How to achieve the correct wetroom gradient
- Wetroom installation into a wooden or concrete floor
- Effective drainage (choosing the correct wetroom drainage for
- Leak-free water proofing (Installation and decoupling)
- How to correctly tile on a floor former or wetroom tray
With limited space on each of the sessions, there will be plenty
of opportunity for interaction, 'hands on' demonstrations and one
to one Q & A's with the Impey training team led by Technical
Manager, Shaun Hunt.
The 'We are Wetrooms' tour visits eleven recognisable sporting
venues, giving installers across the UK the opportunity to learn
essential wetroom fitting skills at a convenient
Training venues in 2018
- The 2018 sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow - Wednesday 21st March
- The Villa at North End, Preston - Wednesday 28th March
- Pride Park Stadium, Derby - Wednesday 18th April
- Newcastle Falcons Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle Upon Tyne -
Wednesday 20th June
- AMEX Stadium, Brighton - Wednesday 18th July
- Madejski Stadium, Reading - Wednesday 19th September
- The SSE Swalec, Cardiff - Wednesday 3rd October
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich - Wednesday 17th October
- Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol - Wednesday 31st October
Reserve your 2018 place
On completion of the #wearewetrooms training
course, attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
There is a fee of just £15 to secure your place on the
Impey 'We are Wetrooms' tour, which includes the full day of
wetroom training, hot buffet lunch and refreshments. To register
your interest, please complete the form below or call: 01460