We are proud to announce our ever popular series of RIBA Accredited CPD seminars and training workshops are now available to book and take part online.
We have a range of seminar topics designed to cater for architects, interior designers, occupational therapists, technical officers, retailers and general specifiers of wetrooms, as well as other individuals within the bathroom installation community, who are keen to progress technical knowledge of wetroom installation and adaptations including easy-access showering solutions.
With focus on the technical aspects of wetroom planning and installation, the CPD courses concentrate on available technology, installation benefits and product choice and can be tailored to encompass your specific area of interest; whether you are working within the healthcare, adaptations, commercial specification or residential markets.
To book a training session, simply visit the Contact Us page and complete the form with your requirements.
- Understand all of the different types of wetroom systems
- Understand how to specify a leak free, high-quality wet room
- Know how to adapt a bathroom to include a wet room for less able users
- Wet room top tips and troubleshooting procedures
- Understand how to complete a checklist for wet room specification